my phantom 4 just flew away

What amazes me is that no one thinks this guy is a troll.
Ok, I did not read all the pages of this thread, but seriously?

Well, admittedly you did not read all the responses to the post - if you had you would have seen/read that many did say he was indeed a troll - most of the responses in fact where in agreement with what you stated and that was to move on and forget this clown. I also figured it was someone looking to cash in on a free Phantom - incredible, what some will do - take things to an extreme - and not very professionally, try to get something for nothing - "there are no free lunches"!

You guys deserve a medal for as much effort and patience that you have shown this guy in this thread!

I'll be sticking around here if I can get this much help!!

:D

Reactions: t2adze
Wow, I am aware this is a dead issue but after reading everything posted all I can say is wow, and wtf,,,,, I
I'm the first to admit I am not a genius ok but there were so , many inconsistencies throughout the whole thread that I'm am sure in retrospect every thing said was a lot of crap, flight logs on the aircraft???? Not to mention how someone with no flight logs, no receipt no proof whatsoever expected DJI to just give him a new Phantom??? Really? Didn't even really know what or where flight logs were etc..... wow,

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj