My P3A out of control.

I was kind of in harry (because was a break time)-and first time ever didn't do compass calibration,but like i mention i have flown here dozens of times. So I used previous calibration. I waited until screen showed safe to fly, home point was set up.

You dont need to do compass calibration if you're flying from same location man so I dont think thats it. Also from my understanding if it was compass fault its normally a matter of you giving it a command and it doing something else and so on.. in this case it was drifting so that does point to something else IMO.

Thanks a a lot atki. I just flew my p3 and looks fine, no tilt horizon no visible issues,no gimbal problems, only slightly visible crack on the video from the UV filter. But when I think what could've happen to my drone... I'm so lucky,

Here are some screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    104.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    237 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot (3).jpg
    Screenshot (3).jpg
    237 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    145.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    108.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    644 KB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    369.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    630.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    495.9 KB · Views: 278
Weird that although you are in P-GPS mode, it keeps drifting despite that the right stick is centered @0:28 - @0:31 in the video.
Poor GPS signal? Heavy wind?

And just before you crash into the tree you pull the right stick down to pull back, but since you have turned 180 @0:26 in the video, you have the nose pointing at you, so you actually instead accelerate further towards the tree.

Hello everyone.My first post in this forum. Yesterday I flew my p3a and few seconds after takeoff it hit the tree. Not sure what happened in here but I couldn't stop it flying straight to the tree. Here's the log. View attachment 28958
I always begin taking the bird up as high as possible when safe to fly to get better satellite connections. no problems here sorry to here that.

I had 16 satellite signal, no wind, thats what puzzles me from 0:28 - 0:31 it was drifting and going straight to the tree. It should've stop when i released my hand from the stick. I guess going fast couldn't stop the craft from drifting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj