My loss can be your gain

Reaction score
I've had the unfortunate experience of a flyaway that cannot be recovered. This is the second aircraft I've lost, so I'm going to get out of the drone business for a while before I go broke! Everything you see pictured is for sale, including the case. Its a Phantom 2 Cannes Edition kit from DSLR Pros, minus the aircraft and its installed components.Upgraded high. There is easily $1500 worth of stuff here. I'm asking $1k or the best offer. Thanks!
]

Last edited:
I've had the unfortunate experience of a flyaway that cannot be recovered. This is the second aircraft I've lost, so I'm going to get out of the drone business for a while before I go broke! Everything you see pictured is for sale, including the case. Its a Phantom 2 Cannes Edition kit from DSLR Pros, minus the aircraft and its installed components.Upgraded high. There is easily $1500 worth of stuff here. I'm asking $1k or the best offer. Thanks!

No images.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 427
Hey, I can totally understand your frustration, and wanting to quit flying but just FYI, the new 3DR SOLO....has a warranty that if your drone flies away.....they will replace it!....just saying, in case you change your mind and don't want to totally give up the hobby!

http://3drobotics.com/solo/

I would be interested in the batteries if you also do decide to split it up. I think splitting it up would be your best bet to move it all.
Let me know..thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20