My Experiences with FPVLR Advanced Kit, P3 [3.5 Mile Video] [UPDATE]

Why is it a guy can post that he earned some cash without the correct FAA paperwork and he gets lambasted but someone who flies 3 miles out gets no negative comments at all .... It's doing our hobby no good at all. Do what you want but keep it off the forum.

Why is it a guy can post that he earned some cash without the correct FAA paperwork and he gets lambasted but someone who flies 3 miles out gets no negative comments at all .... It's doing our hobby no good at all. Do what you want but keep it off the forum.
If you don't like it , maybe you should find a different forum. Have you not noticed there is a section called antenna mods created by this forum for its forum members . My new antenna is ordered and I will most definitely be posting it here. Thank you guys keep the long range posts and videos coming . Awesome stuff!!

If you don't like it , maybe you should find a different forum. Have you not noticed there is a section called antenna mods created by this forum for its forum members . My new antenna is ordered and I will most definitely be posting it here. Thank you guys keep the long range posts and videos coming . Awesome stuff!!
Yeh it is awsome I agree .... right up to when the FAA/CAA are knocking on the door.

Yeh it is awsome I agree .... right up to when the FAA/CAA are knocking on the door.
Yes because the FAA does that when people do not follow there recommendations . Lol!! No laws were broken . This is not difficult to understand . Long range flights us not for everybody so go some place else . We did not ask for your opinion.

Yes because the FAA does that when people do not follow there recommendations . Lol!! No laws were broken . This is not difficult to understand . Long range flights us not for everybody so go some place else . We did not ask for your opinion.
Wow, what a guy you are. I love long range, but I don't have to tell everyone about it to make my d1ck look bigger! It comes with maturity. You're a real pro, I can see that from your post count

Wow, what a guy you are. I love long range, but I don't have to tell everyone about it to make my d1ck look bigger! It comes with maturity. You're a real pro, I can see that from your post count
Actually it's your post that's causing the harm and drawing attention. I would not have defended the post if you had not said anything . So I will continue to stand behind it . And can you make up your mind as to which side of the fence you are on. You can't have it both ways. You joined this forum a month ago so I guess you are a veteran. Lol !! Freaking clown shoes

Actually it's your post that's causing the harm and drawing attention. I would not have defended the post if you had not said anything . So I will continue to stand behind it . And can you make up your mind as to which side of the fence you are on. You can't have it both ways. You joined this forum a month ago so I guess you are a veteran. Lol !! Freaking clown shoes
Clown shoes .... Wow.

Maybe the reason he didn't get any negative comments is because there are very few people who feel the same way you do. I guess you just wanted to start to trouble. I guess some women just love drama!
I'm not wasting my breath on you man. Arguing on a forum gains nothing.

Can you please take picture and show what is a correct way to use remote with FPVLR. Tony is saying parallel to the ground. I am a bit confused, should antenna point FWD and be parallel to the ground or pointing up and be parallel to the ground

Can you please take picture and show what is a correct way to use remote with FPVLR. Tony is saying parallel to the ground. I am a bit confused, should antenna point FWD and be parallel to the ground or pointing up and be parallel to the ground
What you mean?

Point it at the Phantom.

With fpvlr antennas you don't want to point it at the phantom. You want it parallel to the ground as someone mentioned.

Also I love the tin foil hat people coming into these threads every now and then with their fears of FAA regulations. It makes me chuckle.

I'll try to get some pictures of the antenna positioning tonight when our family guests leave.

With fpvlr antennas you don't want to point it at the phantom. You want it parallel to the ground as someone mentioned.

Also I love the tin foil hat people coming into these threads every now and then with their fears of FAA regulations. It makes me chuckle.

I'll try to get some pictures of the antenna positioning tonight when our family guests leave.

Look at the RF radiation patterns for hemispherical antenna and you might change your mind.

Look at the RF radiation patterns for hemispherical antenna and you might change your mind.

Don't care for any of that stuff. The guy who makes the antennas says it should be parallel, so I'll take his word over yours.

That would be great

That would be great

Here it is:

IMG_4533.JPG

I wear a lanyard, let the lanyard take all of the weight, then point the antennas parallel to the ground, as suggested by Tony. This is the best way to get good distance that I've found.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20