My loss can be your gain

Reaction score
I've had the unfortunate experience of a flyaway that cannot be recovered. This is the second aircraft I've lost, so I'm going to get out of the drone business for a while before I go broke! Everything you see pictured is for sale, including the case. Its a Phantom 2 Cannes Edition kit from DSLR Pros, minus the aircraft and its installed components.Upgraded high. There is easily $1500 worth of stuff here. I'm asking $1k or the best offer. Thanks!
]

Last edited:
I've had the unfortunate experience of a flyaway that cannot be recovered. This is the second aircraft I've lost, so I'm going to get out of the drone business for a while before I go broke! Everything you see pictured is for sale, including the case. Its a Phantom 2 Cannes Edition kit from DSLR Pros, minus the aircraft and its installed components.Upgraded high. There is easily $1500 worth of stuff here. I'm asking $1k or the best offer. Thanks!

No images.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 426
Hey, I can totally understand your frustration, and wanting to quit flying but just FYI, the new 3DR SOLO....has a warranty that if your drone flies away.....they will replace it!....just saying, in case you change your mind and don't want to totally give up the hobby!

http://3drobotics.com/solo/

I would be interested in the batteries if you also do decide to split it up. I think splitting it up would be your best bet to move it all.
Let me know..thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.