My first drone video [Please review it]

So I got my first drone, a phantom 3 Professional. And this is my first drone video.
I would like to know what you think about, is it good or bad, what could I do better and maybe you have some good tips for me.

Love it!

Brave soul flying over populated area for the first time. I wasn't quite so brave. A little more restrictive rules where I am located.

Reactions: ArturAlpstal
So I got my first drone, a phantom 3 Professional. And this is my first drone video.

Yikes - pretty brave flying around that area and not exactly legal, however you did an amazing job of flying n filming, nice editing also.

Looks like you have a good handle on the bird and flying it considering your maiden video. Just checked out your profile - now I see where you got the nerve to fly over that area - 16 years old - LOL - weren't we all that "ballsy" at that age.

Great job - perhaps picking a better/safer place to fly is something to think about for your next project. Like I said, you seem to have a real good feel for handling it - just be safe. Safe flying and filming!

Reactions: ArturAlpstal
Yikes - pretty brave flying around that area and not exactly legal, however you did an amazing job of flying n filming, nice editing also.

Looks like you have a good handle on the bird and flying it considering your maiden video. Just checked out your profile - now I see where you got the nerve to fly over that area - 16 years old - LOL - weren't we all that "ballsy" at that age.

Great job - perhaps picking a better/safer place to fly is something to think about for your next project. Like I said, you seem to have a real good feel for handling it - just be safe. Safe flying and filming!

Thanks for the answer!

Actually in our country, when we fly lower than 150 meeter we don't need a premission. So I don't think that it was illegal. And I wasn't so close to the buildings of that area.

Actually in our country, when we fly lower than 150 meeter we don't need a premission. So I don't think that it was illegal. And I wasn't so close to the buildings of that area.

Gotcha ok thanks - same for us here in Canada as to height --- however for us its just flying over roadways and populated areas that is frowned upon and something we can get fined for doing.

Doesn't change the fact you did a great job up there with your Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20