My first drone video [Please review it]

Reaction score
So I got my first drone, a phantom 3 Professional. And this is my first drone video.
I would like to know what you think about, is it good or bad, what could I do better and maybe you have some good tips for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So I got my first drone, a phantom 3 Professional. And this is my first drone video.
I would like to know what you think about, is it good or bad, what could I do better and maybe you have some good tips for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love it!

Brave soul flying over populated area for the first time. I wasn't quite so brave. A little more restrictive rules where I am located.

Reactions: ArturAlpstal

Yikes - pretty brave flying around that area and not exactly legal, however you did an amazing job of flying n filming, nice editing also.

Looks like you have a good handle on the bird and flying it considering your maiden video. Just checked out your profile - now I see where you got the nerve to fly over that area - 16 years old - LOL - weren't we all that "ballsy" at that age.

Great job - perhaps picking a better/safer place to fly is something to think about for your next project. Like I said, you seem to have a real good feel for handling it - just be safe. Safe flying and filming!

Reactions: ArturAlpstal
Yikes - pretty brave flying around that area and not exactly legal, however you did an amazing job of flying n filming, nice editing also.

Looks like you have a good handle on the bird and flying it considering your maiden video. Just checked out your profile - now I see where you got the nerve to fly over that area - 16 years old - LOL - weren't we all that "ballsy" at that age.

Great job - perhaps picking a better/safer place to fly is something to think about for your next project. Like I said, you seem to have a real good feel for handling it - just be safe. Safe flying and filming!

Thanks for the answer!

Actually in our country, when we fly lower than 150 meeter we don't need a premission. So I don't think that it was illegal. And I wasn't so close to the buildings of that area.

Actually in our country, when we fly lower than 150 meeter we don't need a premission. So I don't think that it was illegal. And I wasn't so close to the buildings of that area.

Gotcha ok thanks - same for us here in Canada as to height --- however for us its just flying over roadways and populated areas that is frowned upon and something we can get fined for doing.

Doesn't change the fact you did a great job up there with your Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31