My Crash Compilation

Reaction score
The worst thing that's happened from all of this is just a replacement battery.... and broken props... so many broken props!

The beach landing (starts at 0:32) wasn't my fault -- the battery was dying and I was lucky to not be over the water. Everything else, unfortunately, was straight user error.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's awesome!

Dude, you fly just like me. The only difference is you have your camera on more than me.
Priceless, thanks for sharing.:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D

Are you flying with GPS? Coz some of the crashes don't think I can pull them off with GPS mode on....lol!

Sorry to say, I have. You have to be really special. :D

Reactions: cjmwales
I still can't believe this thing has survived so long. There are easily a few falls from around 10-feet and 20-feet, respectively, that I didn't have recorded. I'm starting to think the blade guards might help -- turn this thing into a "bumper drone"!

The best fall I ever had was at least 20-30 feet up. I wasn't recording, but it glanced a tree branch in the forest and immediately dropped. But just like a cartoon, it landed softly on every pine branch on its way down, eventually landing in some soft tall grass. Nothing was broken!

Needless to say, I'm a lot more careful these days and I've only had one mishap in 2015 -- the first crash into the flagpole in the video.

I'm starting to think the blade guards might help -- turn this thing into a "bumper drone"!...

I have to agree with the "bumper drone" thought. The guards absorb a great deal of the impact when I drive straight into something. Sometimes I just bounce off, sometimes it's not quite so pretty. So far, it's always been funny. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic