My controller no longer starts !!

Reaction score
Hello,
I have an update of my RC I had 100% battery,
and once the update finish they mount ask to restart my RC,
I then reboot and that is where it does (No more seeing, nothing at all)
I also specify that I already disconnected and reconnected the battery, but without success

Did you relink the controller?

His controller is not even starting, forget about re-linking. I understand that even LEDs are not glowing. Is this right?

Reactions: keyzeur
It is as if there is more battery (0) out that the battery is new, and I know very well that it is not of the battery but with respect to the update that I have done

(Sorry for my really bad English)

1 year old, but everything works perfectly before, it's stack at the moment they ask me to restart the RC that it decides more sal

I saw a youtube video a while back of someone experiencing the same issue (I can't seem to find it now) but they were having a similar issue, they opened it up and unpluged the battery and plugged it back in and it reset it. Guess you could also check the battery voltage while you are in there. If you are still under warranty don't do this obviously, send it in.

I want to clarify that it is only after I have set the date of the radio control that it stops working (turn on) then when I plug my phone on the RC and I run dji go, Dji go asks me To update my RC but unfortunately that I do it there is an error (failed update) ... :'(

I don't think you can do anything more unless you're an electronic engineer.

You need to either diagnose (by hooking to serial interfaces) and re-program the chip on the board manually (using a USB programmer), or replace the whole main board.

Or get a new controller, ofc.

Regarding disconnecting battery - just make sure you waited long enough with battery disconnected - the board might store some power for a few minutes.

I don't think you can do anything more unless you're an electronic engineer.

You need to either diagnose (by hooking to serial interfaces) and re-program the chip on the board manually (using a USB programmer), or replace the whole main board.

Or get a new controller, ofc.

Regarding disconnecting battery - just make sure you waited long enough with battery disconnected - the board might store some power for a few minutes.

Thank you for your reply, I will try to disconnect it for 20 minutes to be sure

Omg I finally find the solution, thanks to the support they have asked me to do this:
- Press and hold the C1 button and the shutter, then press the ignition button
- Repeat this step a second time - When the status LED on the remote control will blink white, install your device (smartphone or compatible tablet) on the remote control, and then update the firmware of the radio control again
- After the update is complete, restart the radio control. If the charge level of the battery is insufficient, we advise you to charge it beforehand. Be sure to disconnect the radio control as soon as it is fully charged

Does reset work?

Resetting the Controller Output board

Press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, whilst still holding these buttons turn off and turn on the RC .
After resetting, the indicator of RC should be Red

you beat me to it

I had same problem, DJI bricked my RC for the Phantom 3 adv after update. The good new is DJI is fixing it for free which i would like to think so, the stupid fuckers should really know what they are doing and they do know how to piss you off. I wonder if this is the kinda reason the USA army have stopped using thier products and lost a billion dollar contract....

I had same problem, DJI bricked my RC for the Phantom 3 adv after update. The good new is DJI is fixing it for free which i would like to think so, the stupid fuckers should really know what they are doing and they do know how to piss you off. I wonder if this is the kinda reason the USA army have stopped using thier products and lost a billion dollar contract....
So, DJI have done the right thing but they're still stupid f@&kers..... nice.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl