My 1st time asking for assistance, ...

Reaction score
I am having problems with the vertical camera roll adjustment, ... 1st it was slightly pointing up so that the props were in the video & photo shots., ... So I tried adjusting the camera roll from the menu, which very little ... also tried resetting it in advanced options ... trying to get it to tilt forward slightly, it is now frozen in a straight on shot position & will not move at all, ... any of You "Pros", out there help a novice, as I want to take the drone to Mexico in 2 weeks & need to be able to have a working gimbal to capture shots I want, ... thanks all, Dave

Check that the gimbal pitch speed is not set to 0 (or a very low number) in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Pitch-Speed.jpg

Reactions: playadave
thank you for your swift reply ... I will give this a try, ... hopefully this is this is the fix I need, playadave

Hello. I have a question too. Couldn't find a thread that seemed to fit my content but this may do. Have had to buy a new central circuit board for my P3S. Will my controller easily sinc with the new control board? Oh, also had to buy new camera and gimble mount set up. P3S meet tree, meet road, meet car. Got bit broken. Not happy....:(.......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4