"Must have" apps

What's DJI Assistant used for if the firmware can be upgraded through the SD card and settings can be done with GO?

Also is there a video editing app? For example, I just get done shooting and I want to edit a clip to post on FB really quick without having to go to my PC.

A must HAVE!

Is this more geared towards commercial pilots? I mean if your out just flying out in a field or at the coastline just taking scenic shots, is it a good idea to get this?

Here are mine
d1bc303846bb9305693a730e27bafa47.jpg
24fd436b9c788bd6f9252d4e8985f87c.jpg
d5fda0887010d7e52fe2f02cbeb3de0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What exactly does this app do?
From Google Play:

"AirMap is the leading provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to access low-altitude airspace advisories, create flights, file digital notices, manage aircraft, & more.

Additionally, AirMap is the provider of airspace maps to the FAA's Know Before You Fly Campaign."

One more MUST HAVE app for all DJI users:

I use 'Sync for DJI' app for downloading images from my Phantom 4 pro. It's great app that allows download video (even in 4K resolution) and images directly from drone to my iOS Photos app.

so now I don't need to eject SD card from my drone if I want to share a few photos on instagram... Very useful app.

you can find it on appstore or use link Sync for DJI on the App Store . It's Free.

Current DJI GO 4 app is slowly and doesn't support 1080p and 4K videos argh...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues