multiple flight mode and beeping when close to object

mjw

Reaction score
I have looked and looked through my P4's menus looking for the following:
1. How to turn off the beeping warning associated with obstacle avoidance (this seems to be a new 'feature since last update - unless I unknowingly turned it on)

2. I know obstacle avoidance is off in sports mode, i have hesitated to turn on sports mode since I used P4 to inspect roofs and want the visual warning about obstacles - but trying to turn on sports mode i get a warning (P4 is idling) 'must turn on multiple flight mode to activate sports or ATTi modes" once again I have looked and looked at the menus and have yet to find how to do so - it seems to be more than just setting the switch on the back of the controller - doing so generates the stated message

Please make your responses sound really complicated so I won't feel so stupid when it turns out to be simple and I go DUH!!!!

I have looked and looked through my P4's menus looking for the following:
1. How to turn off the beeping warning associated with obstacle avoidance (this seems to be a new 'feature since last update - unless I unknowingly turned it on)

2. I know obstacle avoidance is off in sports mode, i have hesitated to turn on sports mode since I used P4 to inspect roofs and want the visual warning about obstacles - but trying to turn on sports mode i get a warning (P4 is idling) 'must turn on multiple flight mode to activate sports or ATTi modes" once again I have looked and looked at the menus and have yet to find how to do so - it seems to be more than just setting the switch on the back of the controller - doing so generates the stated message

Please make your responses sound really complicated so I won't feel so stupid when it turns out to be simple and I go DUH!!!!
Mines under genral settings click top left icon and option right there to enable or dissable

Mines under genral settings click top left icon and option right there to enable or dissable
1502488394438-1877319879.jpg

thanks - I just found it when your message pops up - but can the beeping for obstacle avoidance while in "P" flight mode be turned off???

thanks - I just found it when your message pops up - but can the beeping for obstacle avoidance while in "P" flight mode be turned off???
1502488870421-377406195.jpg
hi i think this what looking for,i got mine off,when i turn off display radar on screen my beeping stops

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl