Multiple Camera Pics

Reaction score
Am new to this: The P3A camera program allows the selection of a single exposure, 3 exposures, or 5 exposures. When taking a 3 shot or a 5 shot series there appears to be no difference between the individual pictures. The EXIF data indicates no differences at all. What is the purpose of a 3 or 5 shot exposure series?

Am new to this: The P3A camera program allows the selection of a single exposure, 3 exposures, or 5 exposures. When taking a 3 shot or a 5 shot series there appears to be no difference between the individual pictures. The EXIF data indicates no differences at all. What is the purpose of a 3 or 5 shot exposure series?
The Go app gives you a choice of shooting modes that result in multiple exposures.
It sounds like the one you discovered is Burst mode which lets you shoot a sequence of up to 7 photos in succession at the same setting.
i-kmt4dRP-L.png

You can also select AEB bracket mode which lets you shoot a bracket of 3 or 5 shots at varying exposure settings.
This is useful for combining into an HDR photo or ensuring that you have a good exposure in difficult conditions.
i-xBjMGzN-L.png

.7 stopWith AEB (auto exposure bracketing) there is an exposure difference of 0.7 stops between images.
i-W69JmdR-XL.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20