Msinger, Meta4, dirkclod, John Locke, With The Birds, BigAl07

Well thanks but I have learned all I know from the members
before me and reading from all the other members here.
Never ends. And I can't speak for the other guys but hey..
IMG_0524.GIF
;)

I sincerely thank all those listed in your title also -- and -- ALL the other responsible, knowledgeable sUAS/RC operators on this forum that give their time and expertise to help the rest of us!

Even grateful for those unfortunate to have had a crash, 'fly-away', FW update problems, et al... and came here to talk about it... learned a ton reading how the experts helped them solve their problems.

I'm honored and deeply flattered to be mentioned in such a thread like this. Thank you very much.

As a beginner, I learnt a lot reading your posts on here. Thank you all for your help, guidance and patience.
Thanks for the mention, I do like to contribute and help those starting out. Most of what I know about Phantoms came from here, and 500 flights of stick time over the last 2yrs. The mods do a great job of keeping order and civility here, which makes this place fun to visit and poke around. This is the best place to learn anything about Phantoms.......well almost. You can learn about parameter adjustments elsewhere, but PhantomPilots is the bomb!

My advice to newbies: Reading the Manual is essential! Read it before you buy your Phantom, and again afterwards. Then hang out here with us to get your addiction diploma. :p

You know you're addicted when you lay down for bed and you immediately start planning your next flight trip in your head.....as you fall asleep. :rolleyes:

Probably about time we recognised the efforts of those listed in the header for selfishly giving of their time to help out the phantom community. My very first post was answered with civility despite my naivety and this has been the case when I have had the occasional question. Still learning each flight and forever looking for tips to make my flying safer and more enjoyable, sometimes not the case with the local forums I belong to, but the mods here are much more professional and generally non judgemental. I actually stuck a lit candle in front of my P4 as a temporary shrine of sorts following @JohnnyD913's advice following the last FW update. Weird isn't it, the shopping, cleaning and cooking can wait until I've had a flight.....

Last edited:
Probably about time we recognised the efforts of those listed in the header for selfishly giving of their time to help out the phantom community. My very first post was answered with civility despite my naivety and this has been the case when I have had the occasional question. Still learning each flight and forever looking for tips to make my flying safer and more enjoyable, sometimes not the case with the local forums I belong to, but the mods here are much more professional and generally non judgemental. I actually stuck a lit candle in front of my P4 as a temporary shrine of sorts following @JohnnyD913's advice following the last FW update. Weird isn't it, the shopping, cleaning and cooking can wait until I've had a flight.....

Thank you tevek for the kind words. It’s humbling to read. Especially in the presence of such giants.
That is what we do here and all I’ve learned has been through the efforts of others as well. I too
Am grateful we have such a forum and have benefitted immensely here too. Yes it’s true about how cooking, cleaning, and shopping must wait
Until the successful return of our birds. This is
A much needed place filled with much needed
Knowledge and thanks to you for the recognition and thanks to you and everyone for your help
And knowledge.
JohnnyD913

Gotta agree 100%. The guys mentioned in the thread title have helped myself and others numerous times, and I for one greatly appreciate the guidance.

They are especially adept at controlling the b/s that often arises on forums like these. The b/s..? Bickering and Sniveling.

See,........they even taught me not to use nasty language on the forum. [emoji12]

Great Job Guys........thanks! [emoji106]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic