MOVERIO FPV Glasses Features & Tutorial

Reaction score
The perfect complement to your DJI™ drone, Moverio BT-300FPV smart glasses redefine First-person View (FPV), with a transparent display that makes it easy to view your drone’s video feed and key flight statistics, while keeping the aircraft in sight.
  • Maintain a clear line of sight — transparent display allows drone pilots to see key flight statistics, while still maintaining visual line of sight with the aircraft
  • Premier FPV DJI partner — controller comes preloaded with DJI’s popular DJI GO App
  • Easily record your drone in flight — front-facing camera captures real-time 1080p footage (at 30 fps) of your drone in flight, from the pilot’s point of view
  • Light, comfortable fit — world’s lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses1, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time
  • Good visibility in bright sunlight — includes an extra-dark shade so there’s no need for a hood; maintain visual line of sight with your drone, even in sunny environments
  • Custom clips to hold the controller in place — securely holds the BT-300FPV controller to the DJI remote (works with Phantom™ 3, 4 and Inspire™ 1 remotes)
  • Android-based system — easily browse the Web, play games and stream content (does not support the Google Play™ store or other Google® Mobile Services)
  • Prescription glasses-friendly — fits over a wide range of prescription eyewear
  • Portable — rechargeable battery (in controller) offers up to six hours of battery life2; built-in card slot supports removable microSDHC cards up to 32GB
  • Future-ready — motion sensors, front-facing high-resolution camera and the ability to render 3D content will enable developers to build next-generation flight experiences
FAQS

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: javitech03

Last edited:

These BT-300 smart glasses are fantastic. I've had them for a week and can't believe how well they actually perform. I do have only one issue, that is nagging me. The onscreen radar in the DJI App is not properly orientated. Is there any way to calibrate this?

Reactions: ksmusa
Hey Tom. Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the compass. Which DJI drone are you using? Have you done an IMU and RC calibration?

I am using both the Phantom 4 Pro and the MAvic Pro with the same results. I have not calibrated (nor was I prompted) the compass or IMU on these aircraft since I am flying at a frequently used location. Is it the compass on the Moverio controller or the glasses? When I switch over to my iPad Mini 4, there is no problem with the on screen radar display on both the Mavic and Phantom. I really feel the radar display is a very important tool since it keeps me tuned in on my relative antenna orientation and the attack angle of the aircraft. Really appreciate the assistance.

I am using both the Phantom 4 Pro and the MAvic Pro with the same results. I have not calibrated (nor was I prompted) the compass or IMU on these aircraft since I am flying at a frequently used location. Is it the compass on the Moverio controller or the glasses? When I switch over to my iPad Mini 4, there is no problem with the on screen radar display on both the Mavic and Phantom. I really feel the radar display is a very important tool since it keeps me tuned in on my relative antenna orientation and the attack angle of the aircraft. Really appreciate the assistance.
I have been looking at these, but this problem is a real serious issue, I hope soon addressed. :eek:

How are you linking the moverio controller to the tx? What kind of mount are you using? Can you try sideloading a compass app to test whether there is a fault with the Moverio's compass, or a fault of DJI's hardware/software?

I'm not having this problem with the compass orientation, have you turned on location in the moverio controller

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic