Movement While Hoovering

Reaction score
I've had a look at some of the other threads but couldn't see anything that has helped.
Basically it just doesn't want to hoover in one place as it should. It moves approx 40-50cm in all directions.
I've calibrated the sensors but no change, is there something I've missed?
Many thanks for all you help...[emoji106]

Yes to all and as for satellites, not sure of the number but it's only just started happening in spots where is never was an issue

Are you using DJI go? I just flew 2 flights. One with Litchi the other with go. Litchi was fine and DJI go was all over the place. Both flights originated from my deck which has never been a problem with either app.

I've had a look at some of the other threads but couldn't see anything that has helped.
Basically it just doesn't want to hoover in one place as it should. It moves approx 40-50cm in all directions.
I've calibrated the sensors but no change, is there something I've missed?
The usual cause for wandering during hover is that you are down low, in VPS range and over a surface that doesn't give the VPS a distinct pattern or texture to lock on to.
Surfaces like concrete or grass are good examples.
Try going up above 10 metres out of VPS range and see if that makes a difference.

Here are some of the limitations of the VPS and obstacle avoidance sensors:
i-DGwNx9K-L.jpg

Yes I use DJI Go, and it's no different at height.
As I mentioned, never had this problem before and it's driving me round the bend.

I did a complete imu, compass and gimbal calibration and tried again with the same result although it improved some. I have VPS disabled. I had 13 sats during the flights.

I did a complete imu, compass and gimbal calibration and tried again with the same result although it improved some. I have VPS disabled. I had 13 sats during the flights.
There's your problem.

With VPS disabled, it uses GPS for positioning, and this is not very accurate (generally 3-10m error).

Turn VPS on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers