Motors startup sound change possible?

Reaction score
Hello, is there a way to change the sound the motors make when the drone starts?
BLHeliSuite is not compatible with DJI drones i believe... I tried connecting with USB com port but it failed to connect.

Thanks

Here is a little more information on what BLHeliSuite does. I thought it was compatible with DJI.

and here is a youtube video about this also.

Guess you like wasting your money. Is changing the motor startup and running going to make it fly faster, longer, or quieter? NO! So why not save your money.

Reactions: With The Birds
Guess you like wasting your money. Is changing the motor startup and running going to make it fly faster, longer, or quieter? NO! So why not save your money.

Thank you for caring about my finances. I do respect your concern on this matter, though politely I will tell you that is none of your business. Actually, BLHeliSuite is free and I can use it to flash firmwares with it on other systems, which I thought DJI was compatible. If i wanted to waste money like you pretend I am trying to do, I would have mentioned something different like writing: "I changed the motors and ESCs just to flash a different sound on my DJI P2 drone" which I did not.

There is no need for you to care about my finances, but thank you!

Thank you for caring about my finances. I do respect your concern on this matter, though politely I will tell you that is none of your business. Actually, BLHeliSuite is free and I can use it to flash firmwares with it on other systems, which I thought DJI was compatible. If i wanted to waste money like you pretend I am trying to do, I would have mentioned something different like writing: "I changed the motors and ESCs just to flash a different sound on my DJI P2 drone" which I did not.

There is no need for you to care about my finances, but thank you!
Your gonna go great round here LOL.... The answer to his question is no. That’s a fact.

The answer to your question is no simply because the only way what you were hoping to do might be possible is to modify the firmware.

Your gonna go great round here LOL.... The answer to his question is no. That’s a fact.

The answer to your question is no simply because the only way what you were hoping to do might be possible is to modify the firmware.

Why? I am not here for trouble, but clearly his statement indicated bad sarcasm that i did not received as a real joke, specially when you do not know the poeple on the other end.

After research through the forum and the web, i figured it was a firmware situation also.
Thanks.

Why? I am not here for trouble, but clearly his statement indicated bad sarcasm that i did not received as a real joke, specially when you do not know the poeple on the other end.

After research through the forum and the web, i figured it was a firmware situation also.
Thanks.
A few minutes to look around here and you may have seen that while @jason can be a little on the direct approaching blunt side he has forgotten more about the early phantoms than most might ever know and it seems he was genuinely trying to help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj