Motors on P3 Standard won't start and need repair addresses for Southern California

Reaction score
Hi all. I haven't used my Phantom 3S since the last two updates (about a year).

I have taken it out to fly again. First I charged all the batteries. Then I updated to the latest firmware and the installation checked and said I had the latest version. Then I re-calibrated the sticks and IMU and they checked as working. Then I re-calibrated the compass.

I cannot get the motors to start. I even tried auto takeoff and sometimes after numerous attempts the motors would run for a few seconds and then stop. I have been screwing around with this problem for a couple of days. If no one can help with answers then next I need to take it where I can get it fixed. So if anyone in southern California knows where there are repair facilities please let me know.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

larrythedroneguy

Larry,do you have a direct link? Green light on copter? you May need to link the controller to the copter again.

Hi all. I haven't used my Phantom 3S since the last two updates (about a year).

I have taken it out to fly again. First I charged all the batteries. Then I updated to the latest firmware and the installation checked and said I had the latest version. Then I re-calibrated the sticks and IMU and they checked as working. Then I re-calibrated the compass.

I cannot get the motors to start. I even tried auto takeoff and sometimes after numerous attempts the motors would run for a few seconds and then stop. I have been screwing around with this problem for a couple of days. If no one can help with answers then next I need to take it where I can get it fixed. So if anyone in southern California knows where there are repair facilities please let me know.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

larrythedroneguy
Hi did you try relinking ,any lights change colour anywhere when motors stop,any warning when this happen,will it start without the app conected or same result,take props off and manual start see if it rev,

With the latest update you need to sign out of dji go and sign in again and it will work [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT