Montgomery County, PA (Philly area)

Hello,
I live up in Bucks County just north of Doylestown. I belong to BBC which is a radio control club, and they have a field in the middle of a farm in Plumsteadville. It's wide open and a great place to fly. You have to be a member to use the fiekd, but well worth it.
I'd also be interested in meeting up and flying with others at other places.
Hello Shlepr. Your club location sounds the same as Sky Pirates where I belong. Not familiar with BBC. We are currently considering adding UAVs including possibly FPV racing.

I live in the Philadelphia are and fly ...I'm mostly in the Northeast region flying.

Reactions: BobPA
Hey I am new here too, I live in Souderton and will be getting my PV2+ in a few days. Would like to hook up as well.
Thanks
Pete

Hi this is Tim from Sky-Linx Aerial. I see that you're in the Bucks County area, and I'm looking for aerial photography by local artists to feature in a small gallery at Indian Valley Country Club. If you're interested please message me back, or email [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you, your video at Green Lane was fun! I'm from the area and go there for hikes often.

Thanks,
Tim

Delaware county here. Seems most here are new including myself. Looking for a place to fly in DELCO.

Lower Bucks County hear...I usually try to get out & fly on weekends

Reactions: FatBlindKid
Thanks for all the enjoyable posts! This is my first day on the forum, but I've lived in the Plymouth Meeting area for a few years. I'm new to flying, and I'd love to hear about good spots in the area to try. And if people are meeting up locally, I'd be interested in coming along!

Thanks for all the enjoyable posts! This is my first day on the forum, but I've lived in the Plymouth Meeting area for a few years. I'm new to flying, and I'd love to hear about good spots in the area to try. And if people are meeting up locally, I'd be interested in coming along!

Hi!
Just got a Phantom 3 standard and happy to share the experience with others nearby. I live in Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006.
Have flown RC planes and choppers, indoor quadcopters.

Bernard

I'm in Telford, PA and would love to meet some other drone pilots and learn. Are there any local meet ups?

I'm in Telford, PA and would love to meet some other drone pilots and learn. Are there any local meet ups?
Unfortunately the only real active MeetUp group is in North Jersey. Great group of guys (and gals), but its a bit of a hike to get there. Usually in the Parispanny area.

Unfortunately the only real active MeetUp group is in North Jersey. Great group of guys (and gals), but its a bit of a hike to get there. Usually in the Parispanny area.

Doesn't mean we can't start one. There are plenty of amazing places in our region I'd love to fly a drone with.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Doesn't mean we can't start one. There are plenty of amazing places in our region I'd love to fly a drone with.

Very true...there have been some already started, but they seem to "fall apart" due to lack of activity.

Reactions: FatBlindKid
I guess we can wait until nicer weather. Scouting possible locations for flying. Apparently there is nice quarry not to far from me.

Fly down by the river (Delaware) is nice if you can find an open area.

Have to be a little careful launching from a boat because your RTH will change.

Where u guys meet? I am in the northeast.... phantom 3 standard here.

Anything ever come of this group. I'm near Langhorne and looking for places to fly

Ditto. Im from langhorne. I just picked up a used Inspire and mavic last week. Im mostly interested in photo/video, but Fpv looks like it’d be an awesome build/dyi hobby. Did you find any nice places to fly yet?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic