(Misc File) after last flight

Reaction score
Just plugged my memory card into my computer at work after a flight this morning and noticed a misc file on there as well as the video, this is not something i have ever seen before at least not on my laptop at home. Once opened the files inside are, IDX, LOG, THM, XCODE, FILE. Inside the log file there is lots of stuff about version checking, packet upgrade start , packet upgrade checking cancelled at version checking. Does anybody else get a misc file on the memory card after a flight.

Haven't looked recently, but IDX is generally a subtitle file used for dvds, and THM are thumbnails usually. The LOG is obviously the log file from your firmware update. Dunno what the other 2 are, but I assume are iOS related.

The log file is not the success file at the end of a fimware update tho, its has loads of other suff in it. Not even got the firmware file on the memory card anymore. On another note my overall status this morning said firmware up to date, every other flight it has said firmware upgrade needed, even tho it was up to date think i have heard a few with ios saying there craft still says firmware update needed). Think i will transfer the file to the computer, delete it of the card and fly again and see if another one pops onto there.

EDIT.
After another flight, there was another file again

Last edited:
Spoke to a dealer who thinks this is somehow all the flight log details that have gone on to the memory card for some reason. strange one

Thought i would bring this back up to the top to see if anyone else has this strange file on there memory card after a flight. I can not see this file on my lap top at home but can on my computer at work. My home media player system all so shows this strange file on my TVs after every flight. Yet plug the memory card back into my lap top ( which is old now ) and the file is not there. Plug it back into the media player or my computer at work and there it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers