Micro SD Card Format error and no files shown.

Reaction score
I am not having a good time of late with my various issues.

Now I have an micro SD card with numerous flights on it showing as not formated. I have tried recovering files using recovery with 2 different software but even that says no files on the card. The last flight I took my phone only shows 2 minutes of whereas the card had 10 minutes on it (I checked before it corrupted).

Anyone else had an issue like this?

Wondering if I should re-format and then see if I can then recover the files via software?

Don't reformat it if you are still trying to get the files off.

I would consider a program called getdataback. I have used it before on corrupt cards and it still pulled data off.

If the files are not important, just reformat the card, in the drone or on your PC/Mac.

I have had issues where a card formatted on a mac "exfat" would not work on a Mavic or P4 Pro. Just got a card error on the main screen. Just reformatted it in the drone and it was fine.

Paul Caldwell

Thanks - I will try the software you suggest but the 2 before both said there were no files to find.

Do you, or anyone know if the full video file is recoverable from anywhere else? My phone has 2 minutes but as mentioned the card had 10 minutes on it. Likewise I filmed again using this card and see no evidence of that on my phone. After this the drone was showing video transmission error when I next tried to use it. Put a new sd card in and fine again, so I clearly this was when it got corrupted.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic