Memory questions on the Crystalsky

Reaction score
Hi gang – I have owned a crystalsky for a week or so now and I am totally happy with it… Goodbye sunshade! (Just wish they would fix that jumping compass needle). Anyway, does anyone know what the internal memory is for besides downloads and screenshots, etc.? Does it have the ability to record the flight (assuming I am videotaping via the bird)? I'm kind of confused, as I inserted my SD card from the bird into it and it showed no videos on the card. However, when I put the card back in the bird and looked at the videos through DJ I go, there was the video. So why did it not show up when I inserted the SD card into the crystal sky? Thanks!

You have to view it from the "Explorer" app, I can see the videos just fine when inserting the sd card from the aircraft into one of the slots.
In addition, if you wish to see the cached videos, you need to turn on USB storage, and then use your computer to view / copy the cached videos and flight logs.
This is accessed by either the little "i" in the upper left corner when a USB cable is plugged in, or hit the middle physical button on the right side of the panel.

Hello,
I do the same to watch my photos.
What about transfer from Sd card to other Sd card. Is it possible just with CS, or do I need a computer to do that. ?
I don't really get why there is 2 slots...
Best regards
Philippe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT