Is there really no way to get files like DNG off an SD card inserted into a Crystalsky?

Reaction score
Crystalsky is basically an android device with micro SD card slots and a network connection. Seems like I should be able to take the cards from my P4P and put them in my crystalsky and find some way to get them to my iPad for editing. But I keep running into dead ends. I’ve tried various combinations with explorer and Dropbox app on crystalsky. No can do. I even pasted to the downloads folder but Dropbox sees it as empty.

Such a capability would be valuable away from home. It seems like all the pieces should be there. What am I missing?

thanks!

edit: also my motivation is driven by the fact that the crystalsky is pretty expensive and should be able to deliver this value without being hobbled. At least as compensation for it crashing every so often in the middle of a flight and making me hover while it reboots.

Crystalsky is basically an android device with micro SD card slots and a network connection. Seems like I should be able to take the cards from my P4P and put them in my crystalsky and find some way to get them to my iPad for editing. But I keep running into dead ends. I’ve tried various combinations with explorer and Dropbox app on crystalsky. No can do. I even pasted to the downloads folder but Dropbox sees it as empty.

Such a capability would be valuable away from home. It seems like all the pieces should be there. What am I missing?

thanks!

edit: also my motivation is driven by the fact that the crystalsky is pretty expensive and should be able to deliver this value without being hobbled. At least as compensation for it crashing every so often in the middle of a flight and making me hover while it reboots.

I gave up trying this and bought a card reader for my iPad on Amazon… problem solved. Good luck to ya :)

thanks!
I gave up trying this and bought a card reader for my iPad on Amazon… problem solved. Good luck to ya :)
Thanks. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20