MaxxUAV.com Finally getting Dual Band Antennas!

So to confirm. Everything I already purchased from you(clean install kit and extra antennas) will work with this new product? Perfect I just pre ordered the booster. Thank you again.
That is correct :)

Jake I would rather have the XR than SR I have the SR already paid through Apple Pay. What do I need to do to change this order.

Hmm, I have 2.4 and 5.8 amps from my yuneec days, plus the battery to power them. They work for this right?

20150629_173332.jpg

Hmm, I have 2.4 and 5.8 amps from my yuneec days, plus the battery to power them. They work for this right?

View attachment 84483
Hey Shockwave, unfortunately that will not work. The P4P does not have dedicated 2.4 & 5.8ghz ports. They both run on 2.4 & 5.8. Those amplifiers are not dual band. We have dual band amplifiers on the way though. We'll be launching our EvoLite kit soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: shockwave199
Someone help me pls don't know whether to get boosted dual band hex or new dual flat panel from maxx

Wow that was quick , it looks a little bigger there I thought what are the dimensions
345mm long and 190mmwide ,pretty staight foward i think hardest part was unplugging ribbon cable behind usb port cover,once i worked it out was sweet, i go test soon ,trying to do 3 things at once but will update,:)

345mm long and 190mmwide ,pretty staight foward i think hardest part was unplugging ribbon cable behind usb port cover,once i worked it out was sweet, i go test soon ,trying to do 3 things at once but will update,:)
1499214939296-1037247997.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik