MaxxUAV.com Finally getting Dual Band Antennas!

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm happy to finally announce a dual band solution is coming to MaxxUAV.com! It will also be launching in our Canada (MaxxUAV.ca), UK (MaxxUAV.co.uk), and Europe (MaxxUAV.eu) stores soon. The attention to detail is magnificent, all the way down to the packaging. Their website, 4Hawks.com, will be officially launching on July 1st and will have more details. For now, check out our website for more details and data sheets.

4Hawks Raptor SR Range Extender (Phantom 4 Pro)

Let me know if you have questions!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm happy to finally announce a dual band solution is coming to MaxxUAV.com! It will also be launching in our Canada (MaxxUAV.ca), UK (MaxxUAV.co.uk), and Europe (MaxxUAV.eu) stores soon. This is from a new company started by the engineer behind ItElite's success. The attention to detail is magnificent, all the way down to the packaging. Their website, 4Hawks.com, will be officially launching on July 1st and will have more details. For now, check out our website for more details and data sheets.

4Hawks Raptor SR Range Extender (Phantom 4 Pro)

Let me know if you have questions!
Nice good price aswell ,,can this be used on p4 or just pro :)

Nice good price aswell ,,can this be used on p4 or just pro :)
4Hawks also designed a single band, 2.4ghz for the Phantom 4. I believe it will be $119, so it would save a little money. I should have that up on the website in a few days. The nice thing about these antennas is what we typically call the "clean install kit" is already included with the antennas, so no drilling any holes for these! :)

4Hawks also designed a single band, 2.4ghz for the Phantom 4. I believe it will be $119, so it would save a little money. I should have that up on the website in a few days. The nice thing about these antennas is what we typically call the "clean install kit" is already included with the antennas, so no drilling any holes for these! :)
Nice ok thanks will be watching and hopefully purchasing aswell,,thanks again Ian

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Would the "average joe" be able to install it without getting into trouble or is a little involved ?
What kinda increases should a person expect to gain ?

Would the "average joe" be able to install it without getting into trouble or is a little involved ?
What kinda increases should a person expect to gain ?

This installation video was made for the Phantom 4, but it's very similar to the Phantom 4 Pro & Pro Plus. 4Hawks will be making a video of their own.

As far as range increase, it's dependent on your flying environment. I wish I could say the antennas we sell work for everyone. But in rare cases, they do not, which is why we offer a 14 day 100% refund policy. In my own personal tests, I maxed out my battery on both 2.4 & 5.8.

This installation video was made for the Phantom 4, but it's very similar to the Phantom 4 Pro & Pro Plus. 4Hawks will be making a video of their own.

As far as range increase, it's dependent on your flying environment. I wish I could say the antennas we sell work for everyone. But in rare cases, they do not, which is why we offer a 14 day 100% refund policy. In my own personal tests, I maxed out my battery on both 2.4 & 5.8.
Err, I watched the video but that seems a little much for me to take on do you provide an install option and if so what would the turn around time and cost be ??

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Prices don't match up. Click on the link in the opening thread and you get £108.63 and then click on the link above and you get £129?

Yep, we do installs for $50. Turn around is typically 3-4 business days.
One last question , Promise :) besides the range does it also help the video feed , I'm a city dweller is that one of the instance's where it may "not work" like you mentioned above , I always fly in 5.8 it just works better for me where I'm at...

One last question , Promise :) besides the range does it also help the video feed , I'm a city dweller is that one of the instance's where it may "not work" like you mentioned above , I always fly in 5.8 it just works better for me where I'm at...

Yep, it helps with video as well!

What is the difference between your kit and falcon kit I want one but don't know the difference they both seem good but I want the best.bang for the buck with no worries

What is the difference between your kit and falcon kit I want one but don't know the difference they both seem good but I want the best.bang for the buck with no worries
I haven't personally tested the falcon kit, but I've heard that the antenna they use is not a true dual antenna. It was designed for 2.4 and works okay with 5.8. I don't know if they offer a return policy, but you could try ours and compare it to theirs and send back whichever one you like better ;)

I already have purchased the clean kit for the phantom 4 pro and the extra antennas when not needing the range extender. Am I going to still be able to use these spare antennas and keep your clean install kit installed or am I going to have to use their internal cables and lose my extra cables?

I already have purchased the clean kit for the phantom 4 pro and the extra antennas when not needing the range extender. Am I going to still be able to use these spare antennas and keep your clean install kit installed or am I going to have to use their internal cables and lose my extra cables?
Hey rockos, you do not need to replace the internal cables. The ones you have are compatible with this antenna. You will still be able to use the spare antennas.

Hey rockos, you do not need to replace the internal cables. The ones you have are compatible with this antenna. You will still be able to use the spare antennas.

So to confirm. Everything I already purchased from you(clean install kit and extra antennas) will work with this new product? Perfect I just pre ordered the booster. Thank you again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj