MaxxUAV.com Finally getting Dual Band Antennas!

Improving the antennas is a great idea until you send your transmitter to DJI. They will void your warranty. Happened to me for a gimbal problem.

Anymore reports on this X-R or Evolite extreme rig? I’m considering the Evolite Extreme, I live in a WiFi rich region! Flashes, blips, greensscreens, drops and all the “s’s” happen to me here, even when my P4p is sitting in front of me in my driveway, any other advice on cleaning up WiFi transmission would be appreciatedas well, thanx

I installed the Evolite Extreme Kit w the 4 Hawks Raptor XR antenna.

The wire runs were a little crazy?....
When modding up the controller, the video depicts which leads goes to what terminal (on the circuit board). It sounds like they're being fussy for what goes where, but then when on the outside, they say the wires (path's) doesn't matter. Seemed strange to uphold within the controller but not outside it.

Anyways, because of the length of cables provided, I went parallel on the Controller to Amp wires as they weren't long enough to criss-cross, and then I criss-crossed Amps to Antenna (as they were too long for a parallel connection.

"Special thanks to Jake" (MAXX UAV) for answering all my questions promptly via texts and emails! Excellent customer service. :)

20180306_215741.jpg
20180306_200534.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl