MaxxUAV.com Finally getting Dual Band Antennas!

What's the verdict ?
1499287631670506146100.jpg
sorry late reply no verdict yet today got heavy blanket fog,hope to get flight in today,:rolleyes:

Will this work on the plus remote?

Will this work on the plus remote?
4 Hawks Raptor(extreme)is one for p4p accordi g to early posts from JakeMaxUAV ,im gutted all charged up ready to fly first fog now light rain ,,no flights for over a week due to other comitments,no testing on me new maxxrange except looking at app on srceen and seems clearer than normal so good start,,:)weather tommorow 11% and rain,, beautiful,,

The first antennas have been shipped to our customers in Europe and the U.K. :)

4 Hawks Raptor(extreme)is one for p4p accordi g to early posts from JakeMaxUAV ,im gutted all charged up ready to fly first fog now light rain ,,no flights for over a week due to other comitments,no testing on me new maxxrange except looking at app on srceen and seems clearer than normal so good start,,:)weather tommorow 11% and rain,, beautiful,,
And ????

Well finally got morning test flight in,,not long distance test but far enough around the valley,no issues except on start up me p4 keept shutting down,i think cause batterie freezin cold,very happy with investing in this maxxrange ,be better when me neck sling arrives ,bit heavy on holding remote and tablet with max on front,was also good to eliminate those rabbit ear antenna ,now tablet sits down proper without changing antenna position for me which was a right pain,,also didnt need to aim remote towards drone to help with signal,very nice,do have a cheap wifi booster coming for p3 but now might be investing in another.:)

Reactions: lickitysplit11111
Sorry, that I post here. I don´t find the Button for creating a new post. Can you help me where o how I create a new one? Thank you!!!!!

Sorry, that I post here. I don´t find the Button for creating a new post. Can you help me where o how I create a new one? Thank you!!!!!
Um if you click p4 or p3 help at top of right page under your name comes up create new post,click on and it take you though,once there youll figre it out,pretty easy:)

Well finally got morning test flight in,,not long distance test but far enough around the valley,no issues except on start up me p4 keept shutting down,i think cause batterie freezin cold,very happy with investing in this maxxrange ,be better when me neck sling arrives ,bit heavy on holding remote and tablet with max on front,was also good to eliminate those rabbit ear antenna ,now tablet sits down proper without changing antenna position for me which was a right pain,,also didnt need to aim remote towards drone to help with signal,very nice,do have a cheap wifi booster coming for p3 but now might be investing in another.:)
Thank you for updating..

Whats the difference between the XR/SR 4Hawks and the ItElite extenders for the P4P? What would be best for penetration and increased range?

Whats the difference between the XR/SR 4Hawks and the ItElite extenders for the P4P? What would be best for penetration and increased range?
I'm not one of the resident scientist around here but the SR is 10dbi and is about the width of the controller and the XR is 14dbi and is a little less then double the width of the controller .
Its my understanding that the higher the # the more narrow but more concentrated the signal will be , the stock antenna is around 5dbi , and you wont get the same distance from it because its more spread out, I hope this makes some kinda sense.
Since using the XR my video glitches ,green screens, blips, farts, and burps have disappeared, I started using custom channels which also helped .
Get yourself a laynard..

Is there a difference on which connector from the remote goes to either P1 or P2 of the antenna? Are the connections universal I mean....if I had wires crossed from remote would it matter?

I have the 4Hawks SR installed and emailed that questions to the company. He said the can go either direction ... doesn't matter the orientation in the remote or when connection the booster
That is correct! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl