Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

The Maxxrange is also 14dBi like the Terminator. From the tests DB did they were pretty equal for the most part...

Oh I think the Titan was a scam...He never came through with it and people who pre-ordered filed a dispute...theres a big thing going on with it now.... and there is no way it would have been stronger than maxx or termi. The Maxx and Termi are the best that's currently out and will take you farther than any battery combo will allow.

It's possible Procharged97. I'll wait for Youtube video of buyers and not sellers ;-)

Have a look at this video anyway :

Yeah ive been following it all. It was supposed delivered a few months ago...and then a few weeks and i guess now. What i thought was funny is that in that video it shows the maxx panel but it doesnt show the titan..just the rc. Ill believe it if it ever actually comes out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good day pilots,

I fly with MaxxRange antenna 12db and I came across this forum
Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!
I read a few pages I must say and not the 87...

Terminator 14db should be stronger signal...

Do you suggest me to buy the terminator antenna ?

I was planning to buy the new Titan antenna having a booster included in the antenna but it's very expensive compared to the Terminator. Is there any video with the Terminator antenna and Phantom 3 ?

If you go to page 54 you will see some screen shots from dirtybum showing the distances achieved with each antenna:Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

Reactions: Malartic2014
They're both great antennas, I have had the chance to autoland 2 to 3 miles from home .2 times with the terminator because I miss judged the wind and I can tell you I was able to go down till about 40 feet off the ground before I lost signal at 2 to 3 miles away
What was your battery setup for this flight. The longest distance I've been able to fly with my P3P on a standard battery was just under 60,000'.

What was your battery setup for this flight. The longest distance I've been able to fly with my P3P on a standard battery was just under 60,000'.
you most of been on vapors landing. I did 40000 with my P3a and was fighting wind back last 16000 and landed with 6%

How you doing 57.?? Hope the weather hear is good this weekend. I need to fly.
doing ok we had some of that tropical storm come through yesterday. Humidity back up. I was able to try out that controller with a Maxx antenna on Tuesday. worked great. no weak signal out to 15000 then the failsafe kicked in and I pushed the wrong answer. Did to flights that day both are on my YT channel.
Thanks again for the controller Max.
next time out I'll hook up the CCp's to it. someone send you have done a battery mod to a P3. which one was it.

Ok, to add more fuel to this fire. I tried a little experiment. I paired my GL658C to my p3p ... And
9ec2063802538296d223a020066896cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Kyle will that IT-24 RF meter check 5.8ghz? Or would you go with Cornet ED85? https://www.amazon.com/Cornet-ED85E...F8&qid=1473480340&sr=8-1&keywords=cornet+ed85

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj