Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

Again, I hope to be testing the Maxxrange this weekend against the FPVLRv2 (boosted 2w) in an area that I don't get much further than 5mi over residential property. I will try both unboosted and boosted.

Can't wait to see your results.

In the area I fly the most (outside my house), I can't get more than 5000ft because of wifi congestion, power lines, two story homes, trees, cell towers, etc. And that's with DBS and FPVLR boosted.

What really sucks is that the Maxxrange antenna was delivered today and is sitting on my desk. Problem??? I got sick last night and am currently at home (called in sick). So if anyone would like to volunteer and pick up that Maxxrange antenna from my office and deliver it to my home, I would greatly appreciate it! ;)

I would but then I'd get sick too[emoji41] get well soon bro

Last edited:
Don't worry. Mine comes today and I MIGHT have an opportunity to fly today if weather cooperates. Then back to rain through the weekend. It's been raining here for over a week. My grass is a foot tall!

Hahaha that's how he's destroyed so many P3s haha
You ain't never lied Ed, I was mowing some grass at midnight last night when I didn't make it back from that 10 mile run, totally miss judged the wind. But I knew I shouldn't fly in a direct crosswind.
Big grass fields make for a nice soft landing, but you do got to pull the props off and unspin the grass from around your motors like you do with your weedeater at home[emoji41]

You ain't never lied Ed, I was mowing some grass at midnight last night when I didn't make it back from that 10 mile run, totally miss judged the wind. But I knew I shouldn't fly in a direct crosswind.
Big grass fields make for a nice soft landing, but you do got to pull the props off and unspin the grass from around your motors like you do with your weedeater at home[emoji41]
You guys crack me up. I think the dump things I did when I was younger. Did you know that the older VW bugs can float in water and that a Dodge power wagon will sink in quicksand (up to the frame).

Hopefully I can sneak in a flight before it starts to rain...AGAIN!

3NpyfSh.jpg

XaPZJu5.jpg

2riOHCo.jpg

Quick go out now and try!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj