Maxx UAV still in business ? No contact Jake.. ....

Reaction score
Ive been out of the loop for a little while and was looking at getting a boost for the mavic pro 2 to compliment my old trusty p3p..
I had some questions in reference to a bundle antenna purchase and have not heard back, it has been over 3 weeks..
I sent a detailed email in addition to sending a question via his contact page, and a detailed phone message... I also included the information about being happy with a previous
purchase I made from him (Jake) for my p3p (so he would know I am not just a "tire kicker") I have purchased from him in the past..

Last edited:
Ive been out of the loop for a little while and was looking at getting a boost for the mavic pro 2 to compliment my old trusty p3p..
I had some questions in reference to a bundle antenna purchase and have not heard back, it has been over 3 weeks..
I sent a detailed email in addition to sending a question via his contact page, and a detailed phone message... I also included the information about being happy with a previous
purchase I made from him (Jake) for my p3p (so he would know I am not just a "tire kicker") I have purchased from him in the past..
.. No response.. Nada... Nothing.. Anyone else ?
No never dealt with them but I have also asked him for advice here on forum and also got no reply,,his is around I did see him on couple weeks back but not since,do hope he alive and well

Reactions: beakeru2
Um is it xmas , must be on that cruise ship ha,,mayby you can find him on Facebook or similar site,,might even have to look around for a other good vendor
Good luck and if I see a post I will pm him to reply in nice way :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic