Maxx UAV is now in Canada!

Reaction score
For all of our northern friends, we now have a store in Canada! This store will be operated by Kyle Szucs, some of you know him as P3P Canada on these forums. He shares the same customer service values you're used to experiencing from us and has a a great love for this hobby! More products will be added in the future, but check it out at Maxx-UAV-Canada

We are also expanding into the United Kingdom and Europe soon, stay tuned for more details!

Last edited:
Name changed accordingly !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Soon my friend !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Tommymonkey
Hey Everyone !!! To kickoff the launch the first 5 customers from PhantomPilots to place an order using promo code "First5" will receive 15% off their purchase !!! It is valid this weekend only at www.MaxxUav.ca only !!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
At Maxx UAV we have switched over from the blue RG402 cables to the RG58. The RH58 have the same performance/ shielding but they are a more flexible(which is why we changed over).

I have 2 pairs of the discontinued RG402 (blue) long 8.75" / 22mm left in stock.

Soooooooooooo.....

The next 2 orders I get at www.maxxuav.ca get a pair of these RG402 long for free !!!

Click and order folks !!!

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member