Maximum flight distance for my P4P is 30 meters

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Swipe down from the top of the screen and click "Capture". I don't think it's possible to do it with a key combination.
Won't that place the capture menu on top of the screen you intended to capture, and record that instead, or does it then capture the screen behind the pull down menu? That's why a key combination like on the iPad is so much better. With a key combination, there is no doubt about what is captured, and the screen is not blocked by the capture process, and there is also no delay, as the screen behind may have changed by the time you pull down the menu and select capture. This is especially true of pop up dialogue boxes you may want to record that may be fleeting warnings.

Won't that place the capture menu on top of the screen you intended to capture, and record that instead, or does it then capture the screen behind the pull down menu?
That menu collapses before the screenshot is captured. So, it'll work as long as you're not trying to take a screenshot that contains that menu.

That menu collapses before the screenshot is captured. So, it'll work as long as you're not trying to take a screenshot that contains that menu.
Thanks for the clarification. The other caveat is that the screen you wanted to capture, under the capture menu, must also not have changed during the capture menu process. Key combinations are therefore always better, like on an iPad. At least the P4P+ has a method, though!

I get similar issue usually with back to back flights.All of a sudden it won't go higher than 99ft and 50 ft from home location. It complains about changing settings in MC. I look and the settings are 400ft alt and 5000 ft distance. It's bizarre and NOT in beginners mode either.. Only way to correct was to re-land. Power off Phantom power up and DON'T RUSH.Slowly climb to get Green ok on GPS on top bar left side and then it starts working fine again. One time however the gimbal stopped working as well, like a dead stick. Any Phantom movement and the camera would just flop around. Once again landed, powered on and off both Phantom and controller. Re-powered and everything was once again working fine?? ANY CLUES out there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4