Max mAh

Reaction score
Hey, Im curious. I got a F450 with Naza M v2. Im trying to add 2 and possible a 3rd battery. I have enough batteries in 11.1 and 14.8. What would be the Max mAh that the naza can take before I burn it out. Im also building a F450 with the A2 controller. I would like to add 2-3 batteries as well. Both of them have FPV setup.

mAh is capacity of the battery and will not burn something out. Sort of like size of a gas tank.

It's the voltage supply to the Naza that will do the damage and I believe it is rated at 4.8-5.5. vdc.

Another issue to consider is weight of added batteries as that will stress motors and thus ESCs.

mAh is capacity of the battery and will not burn something out. Sort of like size of a gas tank.

It's the voltage supply to the Naza that will do the damage and I believe it is rated at 4.8-5.5. vdc.

Another issue to consider is weight of added batteries as that will stress motors and thus ESCs.
hi, I did think about the weight. the reason I was going with 11.1 instead of the 14.8 is because of the weight. Ever since adding the FPV, my flight time dropped dramatically and I would like to regain it if possible. I have the 960kv and also 800 kv, I think ill get better times with the 800 kv from what I researched and read from forums online.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl