Mavic stuck in tree, Phantom 3A lends a hand

Reaction score
Today a Mavic got stuck in a tree while flying backwards and so I tried to help with my Phantom 3A by flying up a rope to drop on the branch that the mavic was stuck on. The plan was to have the rope and a metal pole lock into the branch then we pull and shake the branch until the mavic falls. Lets just say both the Mavic and my Phantom have bumps and bruises and luckily both live to see another day.
We ultimately got the mavic down by cutting the tree branch down with a .22 rifle. The good ol Texas way!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Today a Mavic got stuck in a tree while flying backwards and so I tried to help with my Phantom 3A by flying up a rope to drop on the branch that the mavic was stuck on. The plan was to have the rope and a metal pole lock into the branch then we pull and shake the branch until the mavic falls. Lets just say both the Mavic and my Phantom have bumps and bruises and luckily both live to see another day.
We ultimately got the mavic down by cutting the tree branch down with a .22 rifle. The good ol Texas way!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lol. Got it out with a .22 that's awsome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.