Mavic Photo Gallery

Great photos, the more i see of it the more i want one

Is it possible to attach an I-Pad-mini to the RC?

That is my worry. I started out using my iPhone 6 and my wife's 6+, but they were both too small for my viewing pleasure(eyes not as good as they once were). I could get by using those smaller devices but it takes the fun out of flying.

I'm sure I could juggle my iPad Mini and the Mavic's controller, but I just don't want to, and I'm sure it will be difficult devising a sun shade due to the location the screen is in relation to the controller.

I'm sure it isn't in the works, but a controller somewhere between the size of the P4's and the Mavic's would be neato where it would just accommodate an iPad Mini in the conventional location on the controller. This would defeat the "compact" design form factor, but it would get more old fogies like me to purchase a Mavic.

I'm still wowed by this DJI "selfie" drone, especially when I had no expectations above and beyond the offerings of the other companies. Too bad something like the controller puts me out of the market at this time.

But...those DJI goggles may be the perfect solution for me as well as others with similar eye problems. This will all be revealed in the coming weeks so we shall see.

That is my worry. I started out using my iPhone 6 and my wife's 6+, but they were both too small for my viewing pleasure(eyes not as good as they once were). I could get by using those smaller devices but it takes the fun out of flying.

I'm sure I could juggle my iPad Mini and the Mavic's controller, but I just don't want to, and I'm sure it will be difficult devising a sun shade due to the location the screen is in relation to the controller.

I'm sure it isn't in the works, but a controller somewhere between the size of the P4's and the Mavic's would be neato where it would just accommodate an iPad Mini in the conventional location on the controller. This would defeat the "compact" design form factor, but it would get more old fogies like me to purchase a Mavic.

I'm still wowed by this DJI "selfie" drone, especially when I had no expectations above and beyond the offerings of the other companies. Too bad something like the controller puts me out of the market at this time.

But...those DJI goggles may be the perfect solution for me as well as others with similar eye problems. This will all be revealed in the coming weeks so we shall see.
Indeed, the goggles might be a nice solution.

Mavic & Coke.jpg

1326733_orig.jpg

Last edited:
600984_orig.jpg
984654_orig.jpg
3683875_orig.jpg
7011912_orig.jpg
7181314_orig.jpg
8542254_orig.jpg
9548909_orig.jpg
9623693_orig.jpg
9678012_orig.jpg

Does anyone know if that lens has a screw on/off cap like the P4?

It does screw off. DJI will be releasing ND filters soon.

Reactions: Drone#564
I thought the controller had a lightening Jack... ? Now I see you use a regular iPhone cord? I thought I saw a video where the lighting plug was docked in the controller in the left side ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I thought the controller had a lightening Jack... ? Now I see you use a regular iPhone cord? I thought I saw a video where the lighting plug was docked in the controller in the left side ?

Yes it comes with two sets of cables to configure what you want to use!

So I see now the lightening cable included snaps into one side or the other of the controller?

I wonder how hard it will be to replace those clamps with some 3D printed ones for an iPad?

I am just going to use my tripod set up with iPad and itelite antenna then use a 4 foot lighting cable to the controller.i am sure to set up some kind of mod?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers