Matching FW and app versions?

Reaction score
Hello,

I flew my P3P twice last year for about 15 minutes. I hauled it out of the garage this past week and charged the batteries, spun things up in the LR etc.

I installed the app from Playstore and it immediately said FW UPDATE REQUIRED on pretty much everything.

App - 1.1.5
Version - 1.8.80
Remote Controller - 1.6.0

Are those versions OK and do I need to update them or downgrade my app version or make any changes at all?

Also it says I am limited in altitude and distance, can someone tell what the requirement is to lift that? I want to fly way out in a forest so need some height and range.

My nVidia Shield has real GPS, but there will be no Wi-Fi or cell etc out there, do I need to preload maps from Google?

TIA.

THX

I'm using the SHIELD and scrolling around in the areas I may be in. I see the new areas slowly resolve as I move along. Do I need to do this for just the standard - hybrid or satellite views?

The option to clear the cache is turned OFF on the app. Does this mean that today, when I shut down my tablet, all the cached areas should be there a week from now?

Any references for unlocking the height and distance restrictions?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT