Master Airscrew Props

Just tried these on my P3S before trying on my P4P. They are definitely quieter. I did not notice any difference in flight stability.

Reactions: JetLife
If anyone was on the fence about trying the MA P4 props; don't be. They work as well as advertised. I have been testing them on my P4P. I estimate that they are AT LEAST 25% Quieter; which is all i wanted. I am not sure about the extended battery life that people claim. I didn't track battery data. Much quieter and I have flown them exclusively for my last 10 flights. No problems. In stock on Amazon for $19.99 US.
Jeff, I wonder if anyone else has had difficulty with MA props coming loose and flying of P4P. That happened to me after 3 or 4 flights. And, when I went to check my drone, another prop was also loose and about to come off. I wonder if the screw on attachment simply is not up to the quick torque demands of the P4P. They sent me another set, but I am hesitant to try after my first experience. So, very interested to hear if others have had issues on P4P.

I have never had one come off. The torque is in th opposite direction of rotation. Thus the torque constantly tightens the prop to the hub. I have had a screw on the mount come loose. I check those before each flight and put some torque stripe on them.

Reactions: JetLife
Anyone using the MA Endure foldable props on a P4P

Anyone using the MA Endure foldable props on a P4P

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub