Maritta Newb

Reaction score
I'm ordering the phantom 3 standard. I want to order an extra battery or two. My question; if I had 3 fully charged batteries and the controller fully charged would the controller let me use all 3 batteries before running out of charge? I can purchase a two pack at a discount.

Thanks in advance

Bruce

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots!

if I had 3 fully charged batteries and the controller fully charged would the controller let me use all 3 batteries before running out of charge?
Yes. You should be able to take 20+ flights on one remote controller charge.

I can purchase a two pack at a discount.
Two-packs are rarely cheaper than buying them individually. Amazon usually has the best prices on P3 batteries. You can buy them here. If you see batteries listed for much less than $100, then they are probably not OEM DJI batteries.

Welcome to the forum Bruce .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I'm ordering the phantom 3 standard. I want to order an extra battery or two. My question; if I had 3 fully charged batteries and the controller fully charged would the controller let me use all 3 batteries before running out of charge? I can purchase a two pack at a discount.

Thanks in advance

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic