Maps and internet .

Reaction score
Newbie question.
The last two times I flew my P4P with iPad I had no maps. Once I got back home, and on internet, I had the map from the areas I flew show up.
So Iam guessing I need internet to have a map show on the screen, is that the case?

Newbie question.
The last two times I flew my P4P with iPad I had no maps. Once I got back home, and on internet, I had the map from the areas I flew show up.
So Iam guessing I need internet to have a map show on the screen, is that the case?
If you want to use maps while flying, you will need to either have internet access in the field or cache maps in advance of flying when you do have Internet access.

Reactions: Duramax
Newbie question.
You need to cache the maps on your iPad before you go out flying. To do this, open up the DJI Go 4 app while you are connected to the internet and pan the map to the area where you will be flying.

Reactions: Duramax

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik