Mainboard schematic

Reaction score
Hello, do you have anyone schematic circuit wiring of main board p3s with component description? something seems to me missing :(
at the right of the compass connector on the photo
Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_20180225_174138.jpg
    IMG_20180225_174138.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1,546
  • IMG_20180225_174121.jpg
    IMG_20180225_174121.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,395
Hello, do you have anyone schematic circuit wiring of main board p3s with component description? something seems to me missing :(
at the right of the compass connector on the photo
Thanks all

There are no official DJI schematics available.

You'll need for someone who has a P3 to either show you a photo or sell you a replacement board.

You may want to post in the Classified section as well to source a used one from a parted-out drone.

However it could be a technical test point for a tech to plug in to and run diagnostics !

I have never seen any schematics or circuit diagram for the main board. You got to help yourself.

The Terrible Shine on the board is terrible..Is that shine the might BE missing part area ! How about another picture with the board at a slight angle to Eliminate that shine OK

thanks for the anwers

we are not here to evaluate photos and flashest, his is a cast in a frame. now I can not take a picture again, I have no board with myself

would not anyone have a detailed photo of an undamaged board, or parts info?

Attachments

• IMG_20180227_082536.jpg
    IMG_20180227_082536.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,739
I posts links to the github wiki almost daily, and noone looked what is really there?

There is no full schematics, but you can find a partial one at the bottom. Also, most parts are identified on that page:
P3X ESC center board · o-gs/dji-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

There is similar one for the Std board, but with a lot less info:
P3C ESC center board · o-gs/dji-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

The boards are very similar, so you'll likely find what you're looking for by reading both wikis.

EDIT:
In case you'll find out something not included on the wiki, contact the authors and they'll add it (ie. submit "issue" with your new info).

Last edited:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thank you quaddamage
Your sure NOT On your own here with near " 90,000 " members all over the whole world Your gonna get Help........so far it looks like you have a great link above Hoooo Ray for great smart and knowledgeable people who lend a hand like they were at one time !

hello, so I disassembled my 2nd phantom and photographed the two boards in better quality, the parts are unfortunately not described, does anyone have a tip?

Attachments

• IMG_8127.JPG
    IMG_8127.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 751
  • IMG_8129.JPG
    IMG_8129.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 769
  • IMG_8137.JPG
    IMG_8137.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 877
  • IMG_8138.JPG
    IMG_8138.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 870
  • IMG_8140.JPG
    IMG_8140.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 803
  • IMG_8143.JPG
    IMG_8143.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 643
  • IMG_8144.JPG
    IMG_8144.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 924
  • IMG_8145.JPG
    IMG_8145.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,934
Reactions: BenjiHoggi
resistor is 1000ohm
black part with three contacts is any mosfet? value or typ?
brown block is about mllc capacitor... value? can it get more capacity?
small component labeled AC?

Attachments

• InkedIMG_8136_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_8136_LI.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 976
resistor is 1000ohm
Yup.

I did linked you to the Ph3 Pro board description. Have you tried looking there? ie:
W1A 53 PMST3904 NPN switching transistor; used for LED driving

This cap is a part of one of ESC output lines. There are two more ESC lines near it, and each have identical schematic. And there are even more copies of the same block in other corners of the board.

Diode. Type unknown.

Last edited:
Hello quaddamage ..... yes I was looking at the thread, I was just not sure if the difference between 53 and 55 is marked

I was just not sure if the difference between 53 and 55 is marked

The two digits seem to be some kind of production batch marking; they're different on the boards I've seen.
Anyway, the best way to validate chip marking is by finding it in datasheet. Most suppliers have markings inside datasheets, isually in "packaging" section.

Reactions: tomaszP3S
resistor is 1000ohm
I Photo shopped the picture shows the mofet better

InkedIMG_8136_LI.jpg

hello, I have any progres in my research ... if it was good for someone

Attachments

• IMG_20180309_204546.jpg
    IMG_20180309_204546.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 815
Reactions: capposteve
Hello tomaszPS3,

Sorry to hijack this fairly old thread. I had the 0603 brown ceramic capacitor spark and blow out on the M4 corner of my P3S motherboard. I'm curious if you were able to identify it and properly fix this board. Any details at all that you can provide me will be very helpful!

Thanks,
- Benji

Hi guys !
Just crashed my P3 STD... A big capacitor had been unsoldered and soldered back by my electronics master colleague.
He just remarked that my "Compass" connector was out, and a SMD out too.
As the connector is still on the cable, it could be fixed, but for the SMD, i've got to know if its a capacitor or resistance, and what value... Could someone help me with that ?
That's the one i pointed in blue from the last pic posted.

InkedIMG_8136_LI.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl