P4 Firmware Main features of the latest firmware update

Thank for the help.
My next question is: has anyone had any problems with the latest update?
And it says that you can not fly in the restricted zones, is this a suggestion or will it not let you fly in them. Also can you use the DJI GO app with out Internet?

Can I turn off fw updates when I get mine? Maybe I will get lucky and get one with the older fw on it but since it's coming from DJI I'm sure it will be the latest and ... greatest fw...

They are not limiting where you fly. They are just updating restricted areas so you know.

So would this be a good upgrade from 1.02.0503? I live in California and there are helicopter pads everywhere, thus being in a restricted space. Just to be clear there are no flying restrictions just notifications in the newest firmware. Also, what improvements have been around since a year ago? I am mainly interested in flying and obstacle avoidance upgrades.

Since I am using a year old firmware , will it be an issue to update straight to 2.0?
Thanks all
Force

So is it possible to download the firmware that is on the machine ? If so is there a library of firmwares ?
Thanks
Force

I think if there were a library of backup firmware you may not be able to install the older versions unless you just put it on the Micro SD card. I'm not familiar enough with these to know if it will automatically install the old firmware

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20