Main controller data error and IMU calibration error

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm totally new to drones and start to learn. Out of the box I performed IMU cal with no issues.
After 2 or 3 short flights (1 or 2 min) that were ok, bird was hard to control. One of the flight ended with a small turn around of the drone with no hits or crashes.
Two days after that I tried again and after one short flight (1 min, 3 meters height) started again to fail. I tried to land and stop motors but not working so the drone keep trying to flight (I catched with my hand until CSU motor stops). During that one propeller hit the ground and broke. No body contact with the ground or crashes.

When locking at recorded track of that flight altimeter shows 1500 meters height while in the ground and gps showed points all over 1 km around.

Tried to perform IMU calibration but MC data error appears and after IMU cal starts it stops saying IMU error.

It's a brand new drone, I'll not open it!

Any suggestions or should I send it back?

Thanks

Hi everybody. I'm totally new to drones and start to learn. Out of the box I performed IMU cal with no issues.
After 2 or 3 short flights (1 or 2 min) that were ok, bird was hard to control. One of the flight ended with a small turn around of the drone with no hits or crashes.
Two days after that I tried again and after one short flight (1 min, 3 meters height) started again to fail. I tried to land and stop motors but not working so the drone keep trying to flight (I catched with my hand until CSU motor stops). During that one propeller hit the ground and broke. No body contact with the ground or crashes.

When locking at recorded track of that flight altimeter shows 1500 meters height while in the ground and gps showed points all over 1 km around.

Tried to perform IMU calibration but MC data error appears and after IMU cal starts it stops saying IMU error.

It's a brand new drone, I'll not open it!

Any suggestions or should I send it back?

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum!
That doesn't sound good.
This one was pretty recent.
www.phantompilots.com/threads/imu-calibration-unknown-error-at-2.91841

Share your flight log by uploading here.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

And here is a help web sight.
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

All I got at the moment. :rolleyes:

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers