Magic Trick software and Phantom 3

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a new phantom 3 pilot and I love flying it. I am looking to get more FPV range without modifying the controller in order to not void my warranty.

I came across a software named magic trick that strengths the wifi signal for FPV. Have any of you used it and what are the results? Has it overheated your controller? Brick the drone? Are there any major issues or is it good to use?

Thanks

Do a search on magic power.

Also do a search on windsurfer.

Search icon is the magnifying glass in the upper right...

Welcome to the site!

Last edited:
Thanks for the respond.

I do have a wind surfer a few tested it out today. I got out to 4100 feet and still had good RC singal. My FPV signal was not going so well though

I have a stock controller with an Aerial Yekaterinburg copper wifi booster using the DJI Go app. I flew it on the beach in a wide open space. If I go back into the neighborhood I will only get 1200-1500 feet.

That's pretty impressive for such a minimal add on.
Thanks I'm green as grass. Been doe alot of reading and YouTube. Bought my son and myself a p3s for Christmas..

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Remember you are supposed to keep line of sight! FAA rules not mine. Welcome to the forums and community...Fly safe[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Wessex
Really you are only getting like 4100 feet and think that good? Even using windsurfer?? I'm not trying to be funny or anything but even stock my P3p would easily get 12000.? My P4 gets 26500. Stock, although I am going to get DroneNerds antenna upgrade installed later after the holidays, but the only thing holding me back so far is I won't fly farther than 40% battery out, meaning I will have at least 20% battery left, what model P3 are you flying?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.