Reaction score
Was in Madison this weekend and had some great weather to fly. I snapped this picture of Camp Randall and the campus behind it. As a University of Wisconsin alum, it was great to see the town from this view.

(And yes, I know the campus has a no-drone policy, which is why I flew from off campus.)

Reactions: CrazyEye
I really like this picture, the colors just pop
especially when I right click and only view the picture. my favorite building besides the satadium would have the be hte brown building with all those satellite dishes for sure!
Honestly I'm to much of a wimp to try to fly within a urban area due to a lot of wifi networks and cell towers but everyone else seems to have no problem lol. Keep it up bro

I really like this picture, the colors just pop
especially when I right click and only view the picture. my favorite building besides the satadium would have the be hte brown building with all those satellite dishes for sure!
Honestly I'm to much of a wimp to try to fly within a urban area due to a lot of wifi networks and cell towers but everyone else seems to have no problem lol. Keep it up bro
Thanks! Yeah I didn't have any connection issues where I was. Luckily, my Phantom 4 has been pretty good with that lately.

Thanks! Yeah I didn't have any connection issues where I was. Luckily, my Phantom 4 has been pretty good with that lately.
I've never tried with mine, I have that "always thinking I'm gonna crash" syndrome I don't really trust the area I'm in as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers