Lowering quality of video preview on DJI app

Reaction score
Hello all!

Is it possible to lower the streaming quality between the drone and the cellphone preview ? lower bitrate or resolution, or even FPS?

Im thinking that 1024×576 (or lower if possible) at 15 FPS should be enough.

Any input is appreciated.

Hello all!

Is it possible to lower the streaming quality between the drone and the cellphone preview ? lower bitrate or resolution, or even FPS?

Im thinking that 1024×576 (or lower if possible) at 15 FPS should be enough.

Any input is appreciated.
I have never seen it on the P3S, are you getting poor slow live feeds, if so what are you using for your mobile device?, also look at turning off video cache. Look here "mobile device fixes"
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

I have never seen it on the P3S, are you getting poor slow live feeds, if so what are you using for your mobile device?, also look at turning off video cache. Look here "mobile device fixes"
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Thank you !

Yeah already turned off the video cache, Im using an old Samsung Galaxy S4 (octacore Korean version) that I wasn't using anymore.

Im not having any real trouble, but I find it wasteful to stream in 720p , when you can get better results with a lower resolution and even better range.

@Benyo86

Wow, first post on the forum, and you reply with a thanks and not a question.:eek:

Welcome to the Forum! ;)

Rod

Thank you, then im buying Litchi
It doesn't work on the Standard, option is there but it doesn't do anything with the P3S.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj