Loud Beeping No Light Signals. How to recover file?

Reaction score
Hey guys. Never really flown a drone before so I'm not exactly sure how to go about fixing it, its only my 3rd flight. So while i was landing it the drone drifted into a column and dropped 2 feet. After the drop it started to emit this horridly loud beeping noise when i turned it on. See video below.

So I endured the noise, opened the app and this is what it told me:

2uo1hqd.png

So I tried to update it and it just beeped for 30 minutes straight and nothing changed. Visually everything looks connected; nothing is dangling out. I called DJI and they're first response was to send it in but supposedly that'd take 10-12 weeks for a turn around. Is it possible to fix from home? Thanks.

ALSO The video it was filming while it was landing saved but it is unreadable. Is there any way to recover this file? I googled it and it said if you plug it into the drone and turn it in that it'll do it but my drone isn't exactly in the mood to do that right now..

Hey guys. Never really flown a drone before so I'm not exactly sure how to go about fixing it, its only my 3rd flight. So while i was landing it the drone drifted into a column and dropped 2 feet. After the drop it started to emit this horridly loud beeping noise when i turned it on. See video below.

So I endured the noise, opened the app and this is what it told me:

2uo1hqd.png

So I tried to update it and it just beeped for 30 minutes straight and nothing changed. Visually everything looks connected; nothing is dangling out. I called DJI and they're first response was to send it in but supposedly that'd take 10-12 weeks for a turn around. Is it possible to fix from home? Thanks.

ALSO The video it was filming while it was landing saved but it is unreadable. Is there any way to recover this file? I googled it and it said if you plug it into the drone and turn it in that it'll do it but my drone isn't exactly in the mood to do that right now..
Looks very imposing-- I do know that one of my pins in the 8 pin plug came out of the plug when I removed the camera and gimbal to make some repairs. I pit the pin back in the plug and everything worked well. Never turned the copter on when the pin was out-- so I don't know but it may produce an error screen such as this That plug is located on the left side facing the camera and it is easy to see.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr