LOT of P3 gimbal Pitch and roll drivers (sensor boards)

Reaction score
i have a bout 20 of each.
good for someone in the repair business.
have both, Roll and Pitch sensor boards with GOOD potentiometers on them. ALL tested.

make an offer for ALL

IMG_0472[1].JPG

So hunch, do you have most of the parts to put together a P3A or P3P camera? What would be missing? The control board and gimbal cable?

I need everything to put together a camera! I have nothing. I figured if you had all of the parts to assemble one I can assemble it no problem.

Out of curiosity what readings should you be getting on the potentiometer on the roll sensor?
I think my one is faulty but not sure.

Reactions: Andpao13
Out of curiosity what readings should you be getting on the potentiometer on the roll sensor?
I think my one is faulty but not sure.
when centered about 3MOhms on both bottom end pins and top pin on the potentiometer.
when rotated either 90 degrees it should be ~2MOhms on one and ~4MOhms on the other pin

Yeah I'm getting up to 8/9 in guessing it's faulty. Any ideas on where to get one?

Yeah I'm getting up to 8/9 in guessing it's faulty. Any ideas on where to get one?
i have them. let me know which one you need (pitch or roll) and for what bird. P2, P3 (standard has different programming on the boards from advanced and pro models)

Hello Hunch
I am writing from France.
I need a phantom3 standard roll board and the metallic part with the 2 screws which protect the flexible gimbal ruban near the camera.
Do you have them ?
Can you send to France ?
What is you price ?
Thanks
Regards

Hello, i have the main board for gimble, and good working camera, i would need to rest of the items to repair my camera, what kind of cost if you have these parts?

How much for the main camera board from p3p the one that overheats during updates. And shipping to 67010, thank you.

Hello Hunch. I am in need of a pitch sensor board with "Gimbal Driver Pitch V2" printed on the reverse side. Do you have one and how much please?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic