Lost video feed

Reaction score
Been flying my P3P trouble free for a couple of years. Took it up yesterday for some sunset video and pics. No wind and 60 degrees. Got some video and about a dozen pics, then the video feed dropped. All else operational I could move the camera, but no video. Started up this morning and still no video. Any suggestions?

DJI_0043.JPG

Been flying my P3P trouble free for a couple of years. Took it up yesterday for some sunset video and pics. No wind and 60 degrees. Got some video and about a dozen pics, then the video feed dropped. All else operational I could move the camera, but no video. Started up this morning and still no video. Any suggestions?

View attachment 106705
sometimes An app issue

View attachment 106705
The loss of video feed with everything else working normally is one of the most reported issues with P3Ps here on the forum. Maybe try this search for 'no image transmission' to see a few suggestions. There is also this troubleshooting flow chart developed by @quaddamage in part due to how common the issue has been over the years.

Good luck!

Reactions: JoBe
The loss of video feed with everything else working normally is one of the most reported issues with P3Ps here on the forum. Maybe try this search for 'no image transmission' to see a few suggestions. There is also this troubleshooting flow chart developed by @quaddamage in part due to how common the issue has been over the years.

Good luck!
i have had that problem and just deleted the go pilot app and reloaded it and has been working since , has quit twice but is working now

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl