Lost my Phantom 3, where to find?

M_V

Reaction score
I lost my drone yesterday and I haven't been able to find it yet. The last known position was above a potatofield, which i already totally scanned but no luck yet. Where could it have gone? Where to search?

What went wrong? I landed in an open field (roughly 300 meters away) because some brids started attacking the drone, but unfortunately I was unable to launch it again afterwards so I had to walk over there. I launched it again, and kept it near me when I walked back. Unfortunately, when I was almost back to my starting point, the drone reached 20% and started returning "home" (the bird-attack spot). I was unable to regain control, but instead op flying "home", it started moving northward. The last known spot was about 300m north of "home", but my log indicates that it flew back "home" afterwards. I went looking over there as well, but no drone.

I have included my flight log.

Upd: I made a thread in the wrong section (Phantom help would be more appropriate). Is it possible to move it?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2016-07-07_[20-57-57].txt
    139.6 KB · Views: 386
The last record came from 53.09298N 4.778504E and the Phantom was at 64 ft and auto landing north of Oude Dijkje
It should be quite close and possibly a little further to the north.

Reactions: rdandy5875
Oh yeah, i found it (in the potato field). It was roughly 30 meters north of its last known position. Since it was buried under the leafs of the potatoes, I did not find it during my first search. Now, since I knew where to look, I found it.

Thanks a bunch!

I lost my drone yesterday and I haven't been able to find it yet. The last known position was above a potatofield, which i already totally scanned but no luck yet. Where could it have gone? Where to search?

What went wrong? I landed in an open field (roughly 300 meters away) because some brids started attacking the drone, but unfortunately I was unable to launch it again afterwards so I had to walk over there. I launched it again, and kept it near me when I walked back. Unfortunately, when I was almost back to my starting point, the drone reached 20% and started returning "home" (the bird-attack spot). I was unable to regain control, but instead op flying "home", it started moving northward. The last known spot was about 300m north of "home", but my log indicates that it flew back "home" afterwards. I went looking over there as well, but no drone.

I have included my flight log.

Upd: I made a thread in the wrong section (Phantom help would be more appropriate). Is it possible to move it?
Next time try to cancel the RTH, and just hand catch it. Or the hell with the birds, unless it was a hawk or eagle than they might have won.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers