Losing camera feed and app connection at short distances.

Reaction score
I am using a iPhone 6s Plus and I keep losing camera feed and app connection but I still have control of the drone from remote. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can free fly the drone without the phone/tablet once it's linked and ready to fly. I would be looking at interference issues around where you fly as it doesn't take much to upset the wifi set up. I used to put mine in aeroplane mode and shut down any background apps before flying and steer clear of houses, powerlines and any comms towers.

I am using a iPhone 6s Plus and I keep losing camera feed and app connection but I still have control of the drone from remote. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum!

How about some details.
#1 Is this a new problem?
#2 Have you tried another mobile device?
#3 have reinstalled the app?

"I keep losing camera feed and app connection"
So you loose Telemetry?
#4 any kind of error messages?
#5 what is color on the remote status light when this happens?

Rod

It's a problem from day one. Have reinstalled app. I will try a different device. Error messages just the standard. Interference message that pops up every now and then. Remote status is normal. I do live close to a large airport which I'm assuming could be the issue?

It's a problem from day one. Have reinstalled app. I will try a different device. Error messages just the standard. Interference message that pops up every now and then. Remote status is normal. I do live close to a large airport which I'm assuming could be the issue?

"Interference message", that would be usually neighboring WiFi.

Rod

What's your distances on failure?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31